Runner on Track

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I Reserve a Racquetball Court?

Racquetball Court Reservations can be made at the equipment desk in person, or by phone.  Courts 2 and 3 are available for reservation one day prior to play.  Court 1 will remain a challenge/open court.  Reservations will not be taken on the day of play. 

How to Reserve a Court

  1. Reserve a court prior to the day of the reservation in-person or by calling the Equipment Desk, 334-844-0164
  2. Reserve 30 minutes for a single player or 1 hour for 2 or more players, all player names must be provided
  3. Check-in for the reserved time up to 10 minutes after your reservation time
  4. Courts can only be reserved the prior of the reservation
    • Players are required to check-in for their reservation with all players listed up to 10 minutes after the start of the reservation
    • Failure to check-in for a reservation within 10 minutes after the reservation will result in a forfeit and the court will be opened for free play
    • Players can either check-out racquets or use personal racquets for play
    • Non-marking athletic shoes are required
    • Eye protection must be worn by all players while inside the court
    • Eye protection can be purchased at the equipment desk


How do I request a refund?

Campus Recreation does not issue refunds (full or partial) for memberships, group fitness passes, personal training sessions or any other for-fee service or programming.