This position will be scheduled to work 2-4 hour shifts Monday - Friday 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm. This position is available Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters with limited hours available for work during semester and holiday breaks. A minimum of 10 hours per week is expected, with a maximum of 20 hours.
· Arrive promptly for shifts, dressed in provided uniforms, presenting a professional appearance and enthusiastic attitude
· Maintain a calm and professional demeanor, communicating with participants in a clear and concise manner
· Collaborate with other members of staff or officiating crew to provide adequate game coverage
· Greet participants warmly and enthusiastically to create and maintain an atmosphere that cultivates long-term participation
· Utilize When to Work to communicate work availability to supervisors and co-workers.
· Attend and actively participate in all mandatory in-services and trainings.
· Follow procedures set forth in the employee handbook, as well as all departmental and university policies.
· Clean and maintain equipment and facilities on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
· Remain knowledgeable about all game rules along with an additional understanding of Competitive Sports operations and facilities.
· Utilize training to provide quality officiating during contests, implementing feedback to constantly improve performanceJob Requirements
Previous officiating experience, previous knowledge of sports
|Compensation||$9.00 - $9.50 per hour|